Tuesday, February 2, 2010

NEW YORK NEW YORK

New York City = a dream shared by my sister and i. 
Although we have been to London, Paris, Rome (you name it we probably have ventured somewhere at least close by - honestly it baffles me how many places we've been over the years), we could never kick the idea of NYC out of our heads. Actually, it made the urge stronger and finally the parents caved and took us there. Dad opted out coz he hated New York...YES HE HATES NEW YORK. 

And thus begins probably the best trip of my life. which is a big thing to say because i've been to some awesome places but its true - there's nothing quite like NYC....


I LOVE YOU NEW YORK  

yes the caps lock was completely necessary 

now let me show you my little amateurs guide to NYC in a week

PS just a heads up, there's so much to say about my trips that these next few posts may seem a little disjointed. however, i'm only posting disjointedness because of pure excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment